domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

El Chapo al Presidente y Ex Presidentes de USA: "Gracias Amigos"

Interesante video (HT Carpe Diem)





"Top billionaire Mexican drug lord (ranks #701 on Forbes list of the world's richest people) "bitch slaps five American presidents" by saying "I couldn't have gotten so stinking rich without George Bush, George Bush, Jr., Ronald Regan and even El Presidente Obama, none of them have the cojones to stand up to all of the big money that wants to keep this stuff illegal. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say "Gracias Amigos" I owe my whole empire to you." "


En el mismo post de Carpe Diem se señala una actualización o corrección del Daily Caller en la que se indica que en realidad esta declaración nunca existió y fue parte de una sátira en la que se trata de enfatizar lo equivocado que ha sido la pilítica de drogas en Estados Unidos

No hay comentarios: